May Term Thailand XII (take 2) will be from May 8, 2022 to June 5, 2022. These dates are still tentative, and may chance by +/- 1 day.
Registration will begin the morning of Tuesday, October 26th, at 7:30 am. The registration process will be slightly different this year. The link for registration will come online at 7:30 Tuesday morning (not before), and the link will be at the bottom of the May Term Thailand trip description on this page:
It will be an online registration, first come, first served. The $300 deposit MUST be entered using a credit card WHEN you register. The deposit is what will save your spot on the trip, so make sure you are prepared to enter the credit card number when you register. The remainder of the trip fee will be due on February 1, 2022. Last year, the trip filled very quickly, so if you want to go, please make sure you register as soon as you can!
The trip fee this year will be $4,500, and this includes roundtrip airfare from Salt Lake City to Bangkok, Thailand, all in-country travel, all lodging, all meals while in Thailand (breakfast, lunch, and dinner), and all admissions and trip fees. It does not include spending money for souvenirs or snacks, cost of immunizations, passport fees, visa fees (if you are staying afterwards), food at airports during the flight to and from Salt Lake City, or fees for optional activities.
Here are a few more details on registration for May Term Thailand XII for May 2022:
- IMPORTANT! If you have a registration hold for any reason (student accounts, library, etc.), you may not be able to register for any May Term trips! Please check your Self-Service account and make sure you don’t have a registration hold. If you do, please clear it and confirm that it’s clear prior to October 26th so you can register!
- If the trip is full by the time you register, you will automatically be placed on a wait list. I know it’s disappointing that you aren’t on the list, but there are always cancellations, so please put your name on the wait list.
- To register successfully and reserve a spot on the trip, you MUST place a $300 deposit at the time of registration. This must be done online when you register for the trip. All major credit and debit cards are accepted. This deposit is nonrefundable (unless the trip is officially cancelled by the College due to lack of enrollment or other unforeseeable reasons). Please be ready with your credit card or debit card when you register on the 26th.
- The registration deadline for all May Term trips is January 31, 2022.
- Please note the dates for REQUIRED pretrip orientation sessions.